|Set Name||Magic the Gathering: Treachery variant (Re-release!)|
|Number of Cards||54|
|Release Date||May 8th, 2018|
|Official Three-Letter Code||TRD|
|Concept, Design & Development||Stefouch (Stephane)|
|Languages||English, French (More to come)|
New Features• New card template using a modified version of the XLN Treasure Maps' template.
• High quality 300 dpi card scans.
• Merged development implying cards from both edited expansions: Treachery Alpha and Treachery Undercover.
• Added an upper-left icon to help illiterate color-blind persons identifying their role.
• Reworded all texts to match the new syntax from the last Magic expansion: Dominaria.
• Revamped the Comprehensive Rules with an additional "Extra Card Notes" section.
• Reworked the Unveil ability. Now it really works like Morph!
• Re-balanced all unveiling effects.
• 5 new exclusive cards.
Last edited by Stefouch on Wed 16 May 2018, 10:59; edited 2 times in total
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum